Atheist Celebrity Quotes Wallpapers (11-20)

Hugh Laurie as Gregory House M.D.
Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise there would be no religious people.   Hugh Laurie
Angelina Jolie
There doesn't need to be a God for me. There's something in people that's spiritual, that's godlike. I don't feel like doing things just because people say things, but I also don't really know if it's better to just not believe in anything, either.  Angelina Jolie

Katharine Hepburn
I'm an atheist, and that's it. I believe there's nothing we can know except that we should be kind each other and do what we can for people.  Katharine Hepburn 

Brad Pitt
I did not understand this idea of God who says, you've to acknowledge me. You've to say that I'm the best, and then I'll give eternal happiness. If you won't, then you don't get it. It seemed to be about ego. I can't see God operating from ego, so it made no sense to me.     Brad Pitt

Bruce Wills
Organized religion in general, in my opinion, are dying forms. They were all very important when we didn't know why the sun moved, why weather changed, why hurricanes occurred, or volcanoes happened. Modern religion is the end trail of modern mythology. But there are people who interpret the Bible literally.   Bruce Wills

Christopher Reeve
Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.   Christopher Reeve.

Woody Allen
Not only there is no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends.  Woody Allen
Keira Knightley
If only I wasn't an atheist, I could get away with anything. You'd just ask for forgiveness and then you'd be forgiven. It sounds much better than having to live with guilt.  Keira Knightley
Ricky gervais
Since the beginning of recorded history, which is defined by the invention of writing by the Sumerians around 6,000 years ago, historian have cataloged over 3700 supernatural beings, of which 2870 can be considered deities. So next time someone tells me they believe in God, I'll say "Oh which one? Zeus? Hades? Jupiter? Mars? Odin? Thor? Krishna? Vishnu? Ra?... "If they say "Just God. I only believe in the one God," I'll point out that they are nearly as atheistic as me. I don't believe in 2780 gods, and they don't believe in 2,869.   Ricky gervais

No comments: