Atheist or Nonbelievers Quotes (51-100)



  • Thank God, for nothing.
  • Creationists' should believe in evolution, for haven't the holy books themselves evolved over time? (Anthony W Allsop).
  • I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think. (Socrates).
  • Man has always required an explanation for all of those things in the world he did not understand. If an explanation was not available, he created one. (Jim Crawford).
  • God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. (Voltaire).
  • Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich. (Napoleon Bonaparte).
  • Everything is more or less organized matter. To think so is against religion, but I think so just the same. When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself. (Peter O'Toole).
  • One of the foundation stones of our faith is the Old Testament. If that book is not true, if its authors were unaided men, if it contains blunders and falsehoods, then that stone crumbles to dust. The Old Testament must be thrown aside. It is no longer a foundation. It has crumbled. (Robert G. Ingersoll).
  • Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish. (Anonymous).
  • I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it. (Edith Sitwell).
  • Four thousand four years before Jesus Christ was born, it must have been 1st January, Monday. B'cause we manage to fit God and into every thing that we've createds. He has to follow our calenders, If you ask me I'll say it must have been Monday 1st April, "The fools day". B'cause that day seems to be absolutely suitable such an act of creating a complete rudiment existence. (Osho).
  • Why should I allow that same God to tell me how to raise my kids, who had to drown His own? (Robert G. Ingersoll).
  • Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it. (Ambrose Bierce).
  • I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. (Susan B Anthony).
  • Whoever admits that anything living is evil must either believe that God is malignantly capable of creating evil, or else believe that God has made many mistakes. (George Bernard Shaw).
  • I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing. (Douglas Adams).
  • Only those in fear of losing god defend his existence so fervently. (Adoniram).
  • If my creation was meant to worship Him, then I'm not born free, I'm a slave who has to be afraid of Him and keep worshiping day'n night to please him. (Aijaz Ali).
  • If I thought the Jews killed God, I’d worship the Jews. (Bill Hicks).
  • The foolish reject what they see and not what they think, the wise reject what they think and not what they see. (Huang Po).
  • I don’t know if God exists, but it would be better for His reputation if He didn’t. (Jules Renard).
  • All religions are founded on the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few. (Stendhal).
  • Who needs Satan when you have a God like this? (Robert M. Price).
  • Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies. (Friedrich Nietzsche).
  • The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. (George Bernard Shaw).
  • The most henious and the must cruel crimes of which history has record have been committed under the cover of religion or equally noble motives. (Gandhi).
  • Pray to God, fine; but keep rowing to shore. (Russian Proverb).
  • We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another. (Jonathan Swift).
  • What you call dog with no legs? Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come. (Unknown).
  • We're each of us born atheist and each of us has to be taught a religion. It's only later- as we mature and become wiser- that we have the ability to make up our own minds and return to our atheism, if we deem it fitting. (Anthony W Allsop).
  • If god doesn't like the way I live, Let him tell me, not you. (Anonymous).
  • The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason. (Benjamin Franklin).
  • I do not think it is necessary to believe that the same God who has given us our senses, reason, and intelligence wished us to abandon their use, giving us by some other means the information that we could gain through them. (Galileo Galilei).
  • A sign of Evil creates the imagination of God. (Sajid Wolf).
  • When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me. (Emo Philips).
  • We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes. (Gene Roddenberry).
  • Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer. (Anonymous).
  • We can live without religion and meditation, but we cann't survive without human affection. (Dalai lama).
  • Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quite. (Napoleon Bonaparte).
  • Religion tells people what to think, science teaches people how to think. (Eric).
  • God is like your dog. Whether you pat him and praise him or kick him and curse him, he'll still love you. So why bother patting and praising him? (Anthony W Allsop).
  • The religion show peoples Identity (Difference), Why it needs, We're all humans all are same animals. (Ere thomas).
  • With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. (Steven Weinberg).
  • I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. (Stephen Roberts).
  • I am a Polyatheist there are many gods, I don't believe in. (Dan Fouts).
  • To believe is to know you believe, and to know you believe is not to believe. (Jean Paul Sartre).
  • A believer states everything must have a creator but fail to say how he was created. (Anonymous).
  • I decided that it was not wisdom that enables poets to write their poetry, but a kind of instinct or inspiration, such as you find in seers and prophets who deliver all their sublime messages without knowing in the least what they mean. (Socrates).
  • Great lairs are also great magicians. (Adolf Hitler).
  • When one people suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion. (Robert Pirsig).

 Previous Page...                                                          Next Page...

    No comments: